sbr animation

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Fast - Day Nine

Last day of the lemon maple water. Tomorrow I ease back in to real food. I feel good this morning. I woke up thinking that this isn't so bad and that I could keep it up for a few more days. I'm not, but I feel like I could.

I need to get back to my training. My ankle is still hurting me at times and I don't know if I can run. I had to chase a ball yesterday and I could feel it for sure. I've been doing my stretching pretty regularly but I know I could be more consistent. Tomorrow I go back to see the sports medicine doc. I miss training but maybe I needed a break. I'm concerned that I've lost some core fitness so I have to make sure I esae back in. I still have Harryman in the back of my mind. It may be crazy to think I can do a half iron in late May, but I haven't given that up 100% yet.

Weight this morning was 157.2

No comments: