sbr animation

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Fast - Day Eight

Let the good times roll! Yesterday was not too bad. I took lemon juice, maple syrup & cayenne to work and used the fitered water cooler water to fill a 16o bottle several times. It worked out well. People brought in bagles, lox & cream cheese but I knew it was coming so it wasnt too bad. I went to Borders at lunch so I could get out and get some fresh air. I bought 4 books; two for me and two for Jane. One was Jonathan Livingston Seagull. I read that years ago and was inspired not too long ago by a blog I stumbled across to read it again. I also picke op Lewis Black's book Me of Little Faith. That guy is hilarious! I surprised Jane with a cook book and a craft book.

Today we have girls basketball, I will be working on my project for 52 Projects, and I want to read JLS. Weight this morning was 157.8.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh I vaguely remember reading JLS...can't remember the specifics, but I think I liked it.