sbr animation

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Fast - Day Five

Second day of juices. It took me about an hour this morning to make a container each of grapefruit (24 oz), apple(24oz), and pine/orange/banana(48oz). I also stopped at Wawa and got a "Naked" juice (some green thing with apples and broccoli) and a Nantucket Nectar (peach orange). I am going to workout with Dominic my trainer today and want to make sure I take in decent calories.
Weight this morning 160.4. Again, this is not a weight loss specific thing, but it's bound to happen.


Adding an afternoon update:

Workout today was pretty tough but I got through it. We did "minutes" which is doing an exercise for a full minute, 3 sets of 3 exercise:

cable press
lat pull down
step up w/20lbs

pull over w/ crunch w/35 lbs
push ups
alternating reverse lunge w/20lbs

straight arm pull downs w/blue band
mountain climbers
leg press - not sure of weight but there were a lot of plates

1 comment:

Jane said...

"some green thing with apples and broccoli"....you crack me up. I think you might be referring to the infamous Green Smoothie :))