sbr animation

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

You never get a second chance...


Start of the game. First and ten. Do I call a roll out? Test the D early? Maybe a straight dive. Don't want to be predictable but do want to set the tone and make a statement. This is me. This is what I do. This is what to expect for the rest of the game. Wing right motion in 34 dive. Enough football analogies? Nope. There are never enough of those. Life is a game; football is serious. I'm starting this off with my blogger version of the dive play; coming at you right up the middle. If you don't get it, oh well. I know what I mean.

I don't know who will find this space, who will read these words, and certainly don't know why the hell they would. Not my concern. I'm just gonna put me put there and take what comes. I've long known that writing helps me sort through stuff, helps tidy up the mess in my head. Ok, maybe just a little. No matter. I'm going to just put stuff out here. I thought about a theme for this; my spiritual life, my triathlon training, my creative journey. I settled on "my". Me. Period. This will be all things me. Still not sure to what level I will identify myself or to whom I will acknowledge the existence of this thing. What will happen when worlds collide? Do I want work people to see this? Do I want my family to see this? Do I want my friends to see this? They all see a part of me. Does anyone but God and me see the whole of me?

No comments: