sbr animation

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Training 1/28

Strength training with Dominic

I work with a trainer every week, right now it's on Wednesday at 11:30 am so I can then eat and make my boss's staff meeting at 1:00. He mixes things up for me quite a bit which I like. That's why I decided to spend the $350 every 10 weeks; so someone else can figure it out. He has me do 9 exercises total in groups of 3, doing each exercise twice, usually 15 reps. It works like this: 1,2,3,1,2,3 - 4,5,6,4,5,6 - 7,8,9,7,8,9. Got it?

Today was (not in actual order. It's enough that I remembered all 9!)

- fly and press with 35lb dbs, balanced on ball
- assisted pull ups
- 20 single step ups w/ 8lb ball overhead wall touch - repeat with opposite leg
- Standing Military press w/squat on seated press machine - 70lbs?
- single arm row 50lb db - repeat with opposite arm
- reverse incline crunches, legs extended, with hip raise
- 20 static lunges with 35lb dbs, lift foot at end of range - repeat with opposite leg
- dbl leg press all plates
- 20 push ups w/boxing gloves then 100 jabs into hand pads

OUCH

1 comment:

Jane said...

and it's not over yet....tonight you get to come home from Basketball and ride your bike for an hour :)) Don't mind me...I'll just be in the other room nibbling on meatloaf, red bliss mashed and broccoli casserole :)))