sbr animation

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Slacker

I've done nothing since Sunday. Well, I shoveled snow, and drove over to Jersey to see my kids but other than that I've pretty much been sitting around eating. At least my weight on Tuesday was the same as last Tuesday and not higher.

Oh, I did make a meditation bench for J and started another for me. I'll get some pictures up when they are both complete.

I'm going to go for a swim today, but need to wait for the aqua fit ladies to clear out. I had such high hopes for working out and getting things done this week. But it's only Wednesday! Still plenty of time to procrastinate on other stay-cation projects.

Some time later......

I got the swim in and worked some more on the meditation benches. My head is all stuffy and my sinuses irritated from the pool today. Very heavy on the chemicals it was.

No comments: