sbr animation

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Consistently inconsistent

Yesterday I was going to do a bike ride. Had planned to bring my bike to work and ride for an hour at lunch. On Monday I got call from my dentist reminding me that Tuesday at noon was my semi annual cleaning and check up. So much for a lunchtime ride. Figured I'd ride the trainer at home... but I HATE riding the trainer. I really need to get over it. It is a necessary training tool for the winter months. I just have to figure out how to get over the mental resistance. It's not too bad if I set up in the living room and put on the TV, but that disrupts the entire household. I have the fan going, and the noise from the trainer. so I have to turn the TV up real loud, and that is just to much to ask J & the kids to deal with. Throw in some Christmas stuff I needed to do and I did not ride the trainer last night. Again. I blew off two trainer rides last week. I know it's the holiday season, and the off season, and I start a new training plan the first week of January, but I cannot let my base go to shit.

Ok, onward and upward!

No comments: