sbr animation

Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve

Merry Christmas everyone! (Like there are so many people reading this :) )

Went for a chilly and hilly 30 mile bike ride today. Went out Conshohocken Sate Rd to the Schuylkill Trail, turned around near Valley Forge and road back. There are some nice hills along that route but I sure don't like the traffic. One spot the speed limit is 30 MPH, I wass doing 32 and getting passed. What is wrong with people? They had to drive in excess of the speed limit and cross a double yellow to pass a cyclist who was riding down the hill over 30 MPH. Still, I like the up hills and the down hills. I need to venture out on new routes. I'm getting a bit bored with the SRT, but it is convenient.

So, I decided to drop some weight. I am at 164.4 (12/21) and want to get to 150 by the time I start the 20 week IM plan. Don't think I've been that light since my 20's. I'll have to see how my body reacts and how I feel. Most height/weight charts want me well below that; one has 139 -151. I'd be a skeleton at 139!

I've got to lose 1.3 lbs a week. With my wife's awesome cooking and baking that's going to be a challenge.

1 comment:

Jane said...

I'm glad you got out on your ride today! Baby, I think you look absolutely perfect!!! Now it's time for cheese puffs and deviled eggs :))