sbr animation

Monday, February 2, 2009

Groundhog Day

Well, Phil saw his shadow which means the sun was out this morning in Punxsutawney, PA. What that has to do with the weather I'll never know. But it sure made for a great movie.

I just got back from the gym where I swam for 30 minutes and I'm enjoying delicious leftover chicken pot pie. My baby can cook! I ran 30 minutes this morning in cold darkness. I really don't like running in the dark and this morning was especially bad because of the ice. So much melted yesterday and then refroze overnight. Plus some people don't bother to clear their sidewalks at all. What is that about?? Still, it was good to be up and out though it is beautiful out there now. Sunny, low 50's. Opened the sun roof on the drive back from the gym. Nice.

On a side note, I am having bad Garmin karma. I didn't record my bike ride yesterday as a bike ride so I couldn't upload it to my training log on BT. I usually just turn it on and hit go then when I download to TC I just drag and drop bike workouts to the Bike folder. Looks like I'll have to set the appropriate sport when I'm training. Another thing to try to read without my reading glasses. This morning the thing kept beeping at me throughout my run and I couldn't see what the display said (see previous sentence). Turns out the memory was full so when I turned it off I lost my data. I know it was just over 30 mins, about 3.5 miles and a 9:00 pace.

No comments: