sbr animation

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Hey, how's it going?

Yup, it's been a while. So much for regular blogging. Of course once or twice a month is a form of regular, right? Good stuff going on around here; losing weight each week, training is picking up and I'm getting in some nice workouts. Snow is happening again, which is not so good as it puts a cramp in my style. For instance, today I am scheduled for a 75 minute run. It is snowing and raining and yucky out. I could do it on the treadmill, but that is like torture to me. Factor in work, the commute in the snow, etc. and I don't know when I'll get it in. I did get up early and went to the gym for a long swim so that's good. I have a couple of things to get done here, then may head home early and see what the conditions are like for an outdoor run. I'd rather do it here in NJ 'cause it's flatter, but we'll have to see how it goes.

No comments: