sbr animation

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Headed in the right direction

Did I mention I am trying to drop some weight? I'd like to get down to 150 by the time I start my 20 week IM plan. I realize that's just a number, but based on my body composition and my current weight I think it's a good target. Tuesday is my weigh in day, and after 1 week of no change, one week of adding .4 lbs, this morning I registered a .8 lb loss at 164.0. This was after my largest training volume week in months, and only slightly reducing caloric intake. I haven't been counting calories at all, just focusing on smarter choices and not over eating. I may start the counting but we'll see how I do in the next couple of weeks. I was a bit disappointed that the third digit was still a 4 but I am headed in the right direction.

No comments: