sbr animation

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

If it's Tuesday

This must be... um... wait... I know this one..... Belgium! Well, since I don't see Suzanne Pleshette around maybe that's not right this time.

Ok, so here's the deal; my workout schedule is pretty random. I used to know day to day what I'd be doing because I did the same disciplines on the same days every week. With this 20 week intermediate IM plan, not so much. Today I ran at lunch and I have a swim after work. I swam yesterday too, but that was because I moved my Sunday swim to Monday. I've biked 3 days in a row and have a bike tomorrow too. Guess what I have in my gym bag. Better stated, guess what I don't have. Swim jammers. Once again (this is the third time since starting this plan) I will be swimming in running shorts. Good times!

1 comment:

Jane said...

Time to keep an extra pair of jammers in your desk drawer :) I used to know your schedule better too. Now I have to ask you 3 times a day... :)