sbr animation

Thursday, July 2, 2009

I'm being encouraged...

... to write here more. So, here I am. If people I care about and who care about me want me to write, I'll write.

Finished my 2nd race of the season, the Philadelphia Insurance Triathlon - Olympic distance. I did pretty well considering I did not train specifically for the race and I had been struggling with some congestion. I am in the midst of a 20 week HIM plan and have two Olympic distance races during that time (Philly and NJ State). I am really looking forward to NJ because this will be the first time I've repeated a race. It will be a good gauge of my progress.

here are some pics from Philly......





2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Those are some nice pictures! Was the first one at the finish line?